JGBM Webinar – How to Sell Office Machines in 2019

Back to Integra News

JGBM Webinar – How to Sell Office Machines in 2019

In this Webinar John George, Managing Director at JGBM will explain how to sell Office Machines in 2019.

  • Explaining the Do’s and Don’ts in selling office machines
  • Moving from a 20% chance of a sale to an 80% chance
  • Removing the barriers that stop your customers buying tech from you
  • How to compete with online pricing
  • Simple changes you can make to be really competitive
  • Demo of JGBM ‘managed’ digital solutions that do the work for you
  • TechStuff, Six Of The Best, JGBM Office Technology Webshop, 2020Pro Ecommerce
Back to Integra News